Rock, Paper, Scissors
I hate(I dont really like) school now. Its so boring. No MrsLow; no english, no lit. Ah, zis ees bad! We missed like 5periods of lit in a week. Wowzaaa! And we're gonna miss 7periods of POA. Bad bad bad.
So many things have been happening and I'm too lazy to blog. Oh, whats new.
Self-awareness camp was okay la. Carol and I were bloody pissed off we missed training (and cos of other things) so we had an early night. Ahaha we slept at like 950pm and got woken up 2hours later thanks to Hannah Yukon's loud voice. At 333am the fans stopped spinning and we instantly woke up to complain of the heat(and coolness). Ya
Ah individual and class photos are being circulated. I bloody hell look like a freaking primary school kid please. Omg.
Folks are bad. Ciao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home